The Pennsylvania Bankers Association is the state’s leading banking trade association, representing an expansive and diverse membership comprised of 130 national and state banks, bank and trust companies, stock and mutual savings banks, savings associations and any regulated depository institution owned by a bank holding company in Pennsylvania. PA Bankers’ members continually strengthen local economies as key community partners, donating millions of dollars and volunteering countless hours each year to help support their communities.
Types of Members
Financial Institution Members
Financial Institution Members include national and state chartered banks, trust companies, non-depository trust companies, private banks, stock savings and mutual savings banks, savings associations, or any regulated depository institution owned by a bank holding company operating in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Financial Institution Members List
- Informational mailings
- PA Bankers' weekly e-mail newsletters “Association Matters” and “Advocacy & Insights”
- A subscription to paBanker Magazine
- Educational programs at all levels
- Products and services program
- Legislative representation at both the state and federal levels
- Peer interaction and networking opportunities
- Volunteer opportunities
- Access to exclusive member information on the association website
- Timely regulatory information
- Access to industry service providers (PA Bankers Affiliate Members) and industry media advisers
Affiliate Members are industry-related service providers who receive association mailings, publications, industry updates and invitations to attend educational programs at an Affiliate Member rate. Affiliate membership opens the door to networking opportunities with financial services clients in a casual, professional environment, while offering Affiliate Members the chance to serve as valuable resources for our financial institution members. Click here
to learn more about the benefits of Affiliate Membership.
to apply for Affiliate Membership today.
Associate memberships are open to banks and bank holding companies chartered outside of Pennsylvania upon approval of their applications by PA Bankers' Board of Directors and upon payment of annual dues. Associate Members receive the value and benefits of regular members, with the exception of voting rights and the ability to serve or hold office on committees.
- Member rate for education programs
- Associate rate at the annual Convention
- Associate Member mailings
- Ability to submit guest articles for possible publication in paBanker Magazine
- Company information on association website
- Non-voting representation (based on expertise) on PA Bankers' committees by chairman's appointment only
- Associate Members sponsoring at various association functions to be recognized by additional signage
- Eligibility for PA Bankers meeting room rental program